[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
The Nightstar Zoo • View topic - what's your weapon?

The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1014 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: what's your weapon?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:52 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:00 am 
Entertainment
Entertainment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:01 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:52 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:17 am 
Intern
Intern

*cue evil laugh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:31 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:17 am 
Entertainment
Entertainment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:56 am 
Intern
Intern

A flake of rock from the highest point in connecticut. It generates really sharp puns. Rock sharp, you might say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:44 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:10 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:20 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:22 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:53 pm 
Entertainment
Entertainment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:53 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:01 pm 

Post subject: Re: what's your weapon?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:41 pm 
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:56 pm 
Intern
Intern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:04 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:08 pm 
Monkey House Exhibit
Monkey House Exhibit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:02 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:33 pm 
I believe I can augment your weapon using my own fearsome and dangerous PUNNING CLAN. First, you will need to check the blood type of your jedi's arm. It will, by sheer coincidence, (or perhaps your quartermaster's dilligence) be the same as your own. The next part for my clan is to remove the marrow from the arm (I'm sure they got the whole arm, so there should be some in there) and clone it. (At this point, freeze the arm in carbonite in case you need it again later.) The clan will then merrily replace your marrow with the cloned jedi marrow. (since we know that midichlorians [sic] are found in the blood, it stands to reason that they are in red blood cells and therefore marrow as well.)

Now you wait. Build up a goodly high midichlorian infused red cell count. The next step requires a retrovirus. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to make a gate copy of yourself. Program the virus to reproduce if it finds itself in a red cell, attaching to midichlorians in the process, if it finds itself in a regular cell, deposit any midis and die. Also, the clan is to make the virus highly susceptible to say glucose levels or something, so you can kill it off if it's working too quickly or you're ready to try out your new powers.

The clan is the only weapon capable of accomplishing this feat as it stretches bad puns to the limit. (program a virus...mwa ha ha)

Hmm.. this should've been funnier. Oh well, the punning clan is probably too powerful a weapon for a newbie such as myself. Hopefully I won't destroy too many in my attempts to use it as a force for.. uh.. good..:roll:

Final step: find some weak willed jedi (such as "the chosen one") and mind-trick him into giving you his lightsaber. You can become as powerful as you want since the retrovirus increases your midichlorian count over time. Oh and if you go dark, please don't hurt me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:36 pm 
Janitor
Janitor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:00 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:03 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:40 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:57 am 
Entertainment
Entertainment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:45 am 
erm I can't remember if I was ever issued a weapon. Is it possible to search this forum for my earlier post to check?

edit for idiocy. seen the seach button :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:04 am 
Intern
Intern

In light of his inability to hold onto his weapon, i hereby promote Major Teroh to the rank of Jedi.

Congratulations, butterfingers.

*cue evil laugh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:08 pm 
A cannon to shoot a(u)nts at relativistic velocities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:04 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1014 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next