The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:12 pm 
Janitor
Janitor

Sorry Andy, Tandi is going to get promoted quick and then those pesky fraternization rules will get in the way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:43 pm 
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

Since Tandi is going to get recruited out of infantry and into something more thinky, it probably won't be an issue because Andi isn't going to be in her chain of command.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:45 am 
Entertainment
Entertainment

dire wrote:
Since Tandi is going to get recruited out of infantry and into something more thinky, it probably won't be an issue because Andi isn't going to be in her chain of command.

It depends on how many pies she has her fingers in. Depending on how she can play her hands she may end up juggling a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:44 am 
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

grahamf wrote:
dire wrote:

It depends on how many pies she has her fingers in. Depending on how she can play her hands she may end up juggling a lot.

I sure HOPE she doesnt get her fingers into Pi. Who who's where he's been or how explosive the residue is.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 am 
Aquarium Exhibit
Aquarium Exhibit

Andy is in Ebbirnoth and Schlock's special forces team, isn't he? I doubt they'd be anywhere in each other's command chain, regardless.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:19 pm 
Arctic Exhibit
Arctic Exhibit

mossyfisk wrote:
Andy is in Ebbirnoth and Schlock's special forces team, isn't he? I doubt they'd be anywhere in each other's command chain, regardless.

That unit doesn't exist anymore, I don't think. Ebby was on breath weapon and schlock is on the captains ship. I imagine everyone has been reorganized.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:33 am 
Aquarium Exhibit
Aquarium Exhibit

Has Tandy always been a she? I thought they were the first gay couple to get some limelight in the Schlockiverse.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am 
Arctic Exhibit
Arctic Exhibit

Qatharsis wrote:
Has Tandy always been a she? I thought they were the first gay couple to get some limelight in the Schlockiverse.

She was referred to as "she" in the very first panel she was mentioned in. Rather than homosexuality, it is a strike against the "humanoid female alien with tits" meme. So far every other example of alien females look more like animals than humans.

But if you want gay stuff, I'm sure at least some of the Gavs have experimented in clonecest. I'm sure there is some identity and gender reassignment in there, but every experiment needs a control, right?