The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:05 pm 
Offline
Intern
Intern
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm
Posts: 1031
He probably does have a spare navigation system. Though i can't tell if it's ejecting as designed or damaging his craft.

_________________
If you need to use a squeegee, they're probably at least Laz-4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
Monkey House Exhibit
Monkey House Exhibit

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:10 am
Posts: 361
grahamf wrote:
He probably does have a spare navigation system. Though i can't tell if it's ejecting as designed or damaging his craft.


....as designed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:04 am 
Offline
Aquarium Exhibit
Aquarium Exhibit

Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:53 am
Posts: 2
grahamf wrote:
He probably does have a spare navigation system. Though i can't tell if it's ejecting as designed or damaging his craft.


Or possibly the supercruiser has a really spiffy self-repair system capable of fabbing spares as needed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:39 am 
Offline
Aquarium Exhibit
Aquarium Exhibit

Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:33 pm
Posts: 10
Where did we last see Para? I think Mistress Ventura could use her own personal cruiser and Putzho would make a good addition to TT's ever growing collection of cool ships and AIs. Assuming Petey doesn't grab him (it?) first.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:06 pm 
Offline
Arctic Exhibit
Arctic Exhibit

Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 35
Para is good, exceptional even, but I would like to think she isnt omnipotent. The AI/hardware used by the All Star presumably has some countermeasures beyond what the regulated AIs we have seen her operating on have (and I include the snake/horse/mech as something that was "domesticated" and reasonably reprogrammable) The All Star population and Petey should be safe from her I think.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:16 pm 
Offline
Intern
Intern
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm
Posts: 1031
Chainlynx wrote:
Para is good, exceptional even, but I would like to think she isnt omnipotent. The AI/hardware used by the All Star presumably has some countermeasures beyond what the regulated AIs we have seen her operating on have (and I include the snake/horse/mech as something that was "domesticated" and reasonably reprogrammable) The All Star population and Petey should be safe from her I think.

That makes the SS Putzho the best ship for para, as she can't duck with it's programming.

_________________
If you need to use a squeegee, they're probably at least Laz-4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline
Reptile House Exhibit
Reptile House Exhibit
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:35 pm
Posts: 247
Location: Nebulae beyond Gamma Draconis
NO!

Keep the cybercidal girl away from Putzho. I like him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:27 pm 
Offline
Intern
Intern
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm
Posts: 1031
M[i]ech wrote:
NO!

Keep the cybercidal girl away from Putzho. I like him.

He's the only one that can keep her in check

_________________
If you need to use a squeegee, they're probably at least Laz-4


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
Janitor
Janitor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm
Posts: 2236
grahamf wrote:
M[i]ech wrote:
NO!

Keep the cybercidal girl away from Putzho. I like him.

He's the only one that can keep her in check

I'd prefer he just put her in her place (out an airlock without a vacsuit).


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group