The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline
Intern
Intern
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:52 pm
Posts: 1276
Welp, time to make the breakout. I'd like to think that Shlock was precognient enough to record evidence.

_________________
Rule of thumb is that if you need to use a squeegee, they're at least Laz-4.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:32 pm
Posts: 177
Technically, Schlock is one big recording device, and Laz-R-Us nannies have demonstrated the ability of interfacing with him, despite the protocol difficulties.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:48 am 
Offline
Carnie
Carnie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm
Posts: 2541
grahamf wrote:
Welp, time to make the breakout. I'd like to think that Shlock was precognient enough to record evidence.

Highly unlikely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:45 am 
Offline
Monkey House Exhibit
Monkey House Exhibit

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:29 am
Posts: 583
Petey has an amorph reader that can read Schlock's memories. Whether that holds up in an uppelechan court is something one will worry about only if they are captured.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:56 am 
Offline
Reptile House Exhibit
Reptile House Exhibit

Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 250
Reaver225 wrote:
Petey has an amorph reader that can read Schlock's memories. Whether that holds up in an uppelechan court is something one will worry about only if they are captured.

If they're captured, I'm not sure that they'd survive to be brought before a court. The UPA would much prefer to make their inconvenient testimony disappear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 pm
Posts: 166
Nemoricus wrote:
Reaver225 wrote:
Petey has an amorph reader that can read Schlock's memories. Whether that holds up in an uppelechan court is something one will worry about only if they are captured.

If they're captured, I'm not sure that they'd survive to be brought before a court. The UPA would much prefer to make their inconvenient testimony disappear.


Surely they have the ships logs and other evidence backed up in at least one other star system.

_________________
Someday... Someday a gun that shoots knitting patterns will be a useful thing to have. I can be patient.

The guys who designed the 30 inch sniper rifle need to step up their game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:25 pm 
Offline
Carnie
Carnie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm
Posts: 2541
GameFreak4321 wrote:
Surely they have the ships logs and other evidence backed up in at least one other star system.

Why? They didn't expect to die.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:24 pm 
Offline
Monkey House Exhibit
Monkey House Exhibit

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:10 am
Posts: 469
evileeyore wrote:
GameFreak4321 wrote:
Surely they have the ships logs and other evidence backed up in at least one other star system.

Why? They didn't expect to die.


Who, Elf and Schlock? ELF certainly expected to die. The only reason she isn't meekly going to her death is because she knows Schlock will kill or incapacitate everyone onboard and dump her head in a nanny bag to keep her from proper dying lik she wanted to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
Carnie
Carnie
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:44 pm
Posts: 2541
Kendrakirai wrote:
Who, Elf and Schlock?

The Maxim 39 where most of the evidence was transferred.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group