The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:41 am 
A while ago I started having ideas for webcomics. Fortuntaly for you, I have no art talent and a sense of shame. So, I'm going to share my evil ideas with you.

"Bride of Clutlu" You always hear about the tentacle monsters who are out to rape entire Junior-high schools. This is the tale of one who just wants a nice, stable relationship with a schoolgirl who will love him for who he is, not what he looks like.

"Lulu the sloth and the television of children" All I have on this one is a orange sloth, playing a steel gutiar, in Mr. Rogers' livingroom and the tune he's playing.

“Requiem for a Hamster” Zombie-hamster angst abounds in this lighthearted tale of what happens after you realize that the only way to get one of those rats with good PR to let go is blunt force trauma.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go set up my keenspace account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:35 am 
SOMEBODY STOP HIM!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:42 am 
The first one's actually been done. I could probably find it if I really had too, but I doubt anyone would want that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:16 pm 
General, I think you're thinking of Magical Schoolgirl Tentacle Fiends, which only has concept art.

My gf has one too: "The Blanket" Evil monster fleece attacks innocent coeds in their beds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:00 pm 
Dark_Tiger wrote:
General, I think you're thinking of Magical Schoolgirl Tentacle Fiends, which only has concept art.

My gf has one too: "The Blanket" Evil monster fleece attacks innocent coeds in their beds.

No, this was an actual comic. Not a series, but still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 9:10 pm 
"The Germ-l'ins" Hitler, in a toga, addressing the Roman senate.

"The Germlins" gremlins, wearing jackboots, attacking the French, underground or the French Underground, I'm not sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:37 am 
This is all my GF's fault:
"The World of Bike" Bikers battle evil truckers that are out to destroy the interstate systems for their own profit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:34 pm 
Don't Eat the Webcomic: "Reality" based comic about the men, women, and Jers of Nightstar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:15 am 
Dark_Tiger wrote:
"Bride of Clutlu" You always hear about the tentacle monsters who are out to rape entire Junior-high schools. This is the tale of one who just wants a nice, stable relationship with a schoolgirl who will love him for who he is, not what he looks like.

Ghastly's Ghastly Comic comes very very close.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:06 pm 
"If you can't stand the heat...", a comic dealing with the secret lives of pans and the utinsils that love them.

"Honey!" - Thanks to B.E.E., I have a new version of tentacle-fun: Animate honey pulling all the naughty classic tentacle tricks.

What was the web address for Keenspot again?