[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Nightstar Zoo • View topic - Hehehehehe

The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Sun May 19, 2019 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hehehehehe
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:37 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:36 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:59 pm 
This is where I stole 'em: http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/019866.html

There's a few more there. But these were the good ones. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:35 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:17 pm 
1. Guy walks into a bar. He opens up his briefcase, and pulls out a foot-tall man. The foot-tall man starts run around the bar, slapping everyone and knocking over drinks.

The bartender looks at the guy, and says, "That's amazing! Where'd you get that?"

"Well," the guy replies, "I found this magic lamp over on second street, and the genie granted one wish."

"Incredible!" The bartender exclaimed, "I'll have to go see this genie."

"Well, just be careful how you word things," the guy says as he pointed the dimunitive maniac, "That's what I got when I asked for a twelve-inch prick."

2. WARNING: This one has gotten me assaulted before.

Missionary goes to see the chieftain at this villiage. On his way in, though, he sees the chieftain's three wives. One is a huge, gargatunan woman sitting on a hippo hide. The other two are small, sitting on leopard skins.

They talk things over, and, on his way out, the missionary asks the chieftain, "Whats the deal with the three wives?"

"Simple," the chiefton replies.

"The squaw of the hippo is equal to the sum of the squaws of the other two hides."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:27 pm 
Energizer Bunny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:14 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:30 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:55 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:01 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:08 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:57 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:05 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:14 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 11:45 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:24 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:31 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:21 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:06 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:59 am 
Janitor
Janitor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 7:57 pm 
Concession Worker
Concession Worker

Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns swam around in the sea - one called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area.

Finally one day Justin said to Christian: "I'm fed up with being a prawn. I wish I was a shark, then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten". A large mysterious cod appeared and said: "your wish is granted", and lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time passed (as it invariably does) and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn't realise that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight.

While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and
he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn. He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn. With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail.

Looking around the gathering at the reef he realised he couldn't see his old pal. "Where's Christian?", he asked. "He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark", came the reply. Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode. As he opened the coral gate, memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted: "It's me, Justin, your old friend. Come out and see me again!"

Christian replied, "No way man, you'll eat me. You're a shark now, the enemy, and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner. "

Justin cried back: "No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed. I've found Cod. I'm a prawn again Christian!"