The Nightstar Zoo
http://zoo.nightstar.net/

Fear it...
http://zoo.nightstar.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5120
Page 1 of 1

Author:  gwalla [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:47 am ]
Post subject:  Fear it...

What is wrong with some people? I mean really!

Author:  Gerald [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 2:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Fear it...

gwalla wrote:


<img src="http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/fixes/look2.gif">

<img src="http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/wtf.sml.gif">

I'm terrified beyond the capacity of rational thought.

Author:  Ogredude [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:44 am ]
Post subject: 

someone should sic Disney on them.

Author:  Maveric [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:50 am ]
Post subject: 

It's all a big personal ad! How stupid is that?

The worst part is that he has a ton of hits.

Author:  Raif [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:35 am ]
Post subject: 

Maybe because it's bloody hilarious. :lol:

Author:  DarthBaboon [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

*ahem*
Faaaaaaaairy!

Maybe he is looking for a few lost boys instead, hmm? :lol:

Author:  gwalla [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:45 pm ]
Post subject: 

Maveric wrote:
It's all a big personal ad! How stupid is that?


A personal ad for a guy who dresses up like Peter Pan. This trumps even those Klingon personals.

Author:  level5nerd [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

That guy's a lot like me. Though I don't think he's really 50.

Author:  Maveric [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

gwalla wrote:
Maveric wrote:
It's all a big personal ad! How stupid is that?


A personal ad for a guy who dresses up like Peter Pan. This trumps even those Klingon personals.

Yeah, but those Klingon personals at lest get some responses. This guy is just reaching. There is probably a reason as to why he's 50 and still single...

Author:  Gerald [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

Maveric wrote:
gwalla wrote:
Maveric wrote:
It's all a big personal ad! How stupid is that?


A personal ad for a guy who dresses up like Peter Pan. This trumps even those Klingon personals.

Yeah, but those Klingon personals at lest get some responses. This guy is just reaching. There is probably a reason as to why he's 50 and still single...


Insert "Regular guest to Neverland" joke here.

Author:  E.C. [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 5:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oh, my ... Why didn't I get hysterical blindness when I was forced to see that? For the love of mercy, WHY NOT?

Author:  Ivan Stupidor [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

I've seen it before, and I'm not clicking that link again. I get enough of him on another board I frequent, where one of the more prolific posters rigged up a delightful animated avatar based on that site...

Author:  AngelHedgie [ Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

That link ranks with goatse and tubgirl.

Author:  DarthBaboon [ Thu Dec 25, 2003 12:47 am ]
Post subject: 

Goatse and tubgirl?

Who-to-the-what?

Author:  The General [ Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

You DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Author:  gwalla [ Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ivan Stupidor wrote:
I get enough of him on another board I frequent, where one of the more prolific posters rigged up a delightful animated avatar based on that site...


You're kidding...

Author:  DarthBaboon [ Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:40 am ]
Post subject: 

The General wrote:
You DON'T WANT TO KNOW.


By your foreboding word I am both warded away and toxically intrigued. Now I don't want to now yet must on a deeper level.

Author:  The General [ Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

If you're really that curious, you could probably google them. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Author:  The Clueless One [ Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'll take your word for it and not bother to look.

Author:  Discarnate [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 12:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Is it me, or do you expect him to shout 'Skipperrrrr!' when you mouse-over him?

Author:  Jeremiah Smith [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

...are you people just seeing this for the first time? That site's been one of the most popular point-and-laugh pages for several years.

Author:  Discarnate [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

'Tis new to me. Then again, I live a quiet, sheltered life.

Or somethin'

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/