The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: GPF
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:35 pm 
Energizer Bunny

Somebody give GPF a forum? It hurts me to see them relegated to a single thread in the ITE space.

I think I'll poke Jeff into seeing if he'd like to move #gpfcomics onto Nightstar... actually having a forum here could do some good.

Vorn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:21 pm 
Official Village Idiot

If you don't mind, I think it'd be better to hold off until we knwo Jeff wants it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 3:51 pm 
I emailed him about it last night. No response yet. Mr. "I went and got myself a job so I could pay rent and eat" doesn't have time for me I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 6:07 pm 
showler wrote:
I emailed him about it last night. No response yet. Mr. "I went and got myself a job so I could pay rent and eat" doesn't have time for me I guess.

It's a temporary job to begin with, so he might be looking for another job again soon. I hope he's able to retain this job, however. Remember: a regular living schedule will allow a regular drawing schedule for GPF. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:06 pm 
I'm not opposed to a forum here if you guys want one. (I still won't have time to visit it probably, just like I don't have time for e-mail at the moment. Which reminds me... hey, showler: :P ) Also don't forget that technically the temporary forum at EZBoard is still alive, but be forewarned that it's probably horribly infested with pop-up ads. (Nothing that turning off pop-ups in Mozilla can't fix, of course.) If one gets set up here, someone e-mail me a link to it and I'll put it in a news update as soon as I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:57 pm 
Well, I was going to comment on how time-stressed (not Todd style time-stressed) Jeff probably is with the new job and the longer commute, but I guess it's too late.

Can Jeff's comment be taken as an official request for a forum on Nightstar?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 8:59 pm 
Vorpal Bunny Slipper
Vorpal Bunny Slipper

*sniffles sadly*

You know, once the Keen forums are back up, all the big Keenspot names are going to leave, and we'll be all alone again :(

*sobs*

Mit Beton gießt du es aus, das Fundament vom Knochenhaus.
Scharr, scharr, verscharr das Gebein, da ist noch Platz, da paßt noch wer rein.
Hier tobte sich der Teufel aus, unten im Keller im Knochenhaus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:45 am 
New forum was created on here.
Enjoy,

Martin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:25 pm 
jeremiahsmith wrote:
*sniffles sadly*

You know, once the Keen forums are back up, all the big Keenspot names are going to leave, and we'll be all alone again :(

*sobs*

I'm planning on staying here. I'm a bit fed up with the Keen forums, actually. It seems to me it'd be better to lose a bunch of posts and get it running again than to spend a lot of time and energy to retreive a lot of (mostly) useless jibber-jabber.

Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 1:45 pm 
Word, Melonpool. I hope IW! stays here, too. Keen does good things providing free hosting, but you get what you pay for, eh? And these boards are so fast.... 8O

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]