The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 4:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:53 pm 
I'd like to change my Common Sense forum to become the forum for my new comic (yes, another one), Uncertainty Principle...

New Forum Name: Uncertainty Principle

Moderator: Lunchtabler, progressive-mutations (Can he be added? He's the writer for the comic.)

Group: Keenspace

Tagline: Beware the Uncertainty Principle!

(Quick request: Is the any way the old posts could all be locked without me having to go and do each individually? Or should I just go ahead and do that?)

Thanks again.
-Darrell M.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:43 pm 
Lunchtabler wrote:
New Forum Name: Uncertainty Principle

Done
Lunchtabler wrote:
Moderator: Lunchtabler, progressive-mutations (Can he be added? He's the writer for the comic.)

Done
Lunchtabler wrote:
Tagline: Beware the Uncertainty Principle!

Done
Lunchtabler wrote:
(Quick request: Is the any way the old posts could all be locked without me having to go and do each individually? Or should I just go ahead and do that?)

At the bottom of the topic list, you should see a list of permissions on the forum, and one of them should be "You can moderate this forum". If you click on the "moderate this forum" link, it'll take you to a page where you can bulk lock/unlock/delete topics.

-Pi
Nightstar Zookeeper

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]