The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:51 am 
Category: Not Keen, but Nifty.
Moderator: richardf8
Forum Name: Cat-Tharsis
Forum Description: Cats in Grad School

I'm not entirely certain what sorts of contributions to the community you would be looking for, but I've been around the nightstar forums for a while. I was one of the "regular readers" that encouraged Thomas Dye to move the NewsHounds forum here from EZBoard, I also participate in the If Then Else forum and the Voice and The Snake forum.

If that's not what you have in mind, let me know an address at which I can send you a money order; I prefer not to use PayPal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:18 pm 
Thanks for choosing the Nightstar Zoo for your forum Richard. However, when we refer to a “significant contribution” to Nightstar, we are generally referring to things like hosting portions of our network, volunteer labor at one of our in-person appearances, and of course our hard working staff.

Since you are a regular user, we’ll set up your forum today, and give you a couple of weeks to get the money order to us. The address has been PMed to you.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]