[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Nightstar Zoo • View topic - Early results are in...

The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:09 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Early results are in...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:06 pm 
So far it looks like Kerry is leading.

The results are here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:23 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:40 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:38 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:51 am 
Ufda: nearing midnight in the central time zone and its getting darker and darker. It's all coming down to Ohio. Kerry is leading by about 2-3% in most of the other states still in play, but if the urban districts in Ohio don't overcome the suburban districts, Bush has it in the bag.

And I'm afraid we'll all find out more than anyone wanted to know about how different the Democrats and Republicans really are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:27 am 
Bush is leading. According to the MSNBC map, he's pretty much swamping the central and southern parts of the US.

You have no idea how discouraging it is to realize that America is 52% idiot. Benjamin Franklin would be piss drunk and mumbling into the bar right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:25 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:31 am 
Well, true. But he'd be an angry and bitter drunk right now, not his usual jovial self.

And I know that people who disagree with me aren't idiots, but I refuse to be a gracious loser. Besides, all my personal feelings towards Mr. Bush aside, I simply don't agree with him on anything, and it's hard to comprehend how others could share his views. I'm sure the folks on the other side of the fence feel the same way about us anti-Bushers, so hey.

One positive thing is, at least Bush'll actually WIN an election this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:05 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:29 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:49 am 
I hope Bush wins.

Mostly cause everyone bitching and moaning for the past four years has irked me beyond human endurance and I just wanna piss all those people off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:14 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:15 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:09 am 
Janitor
Janitor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:20 am 
Janitor
Janitor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:32 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:50 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:45 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:57 pm 
But...notice the states that Bush won by the biggest margin. Texas, Alabama, Virginia, etc. And what kind of people stereotypically live in those states? Idiot rednecks!

Hence my conclusion that America has become 52% idiot.

Or maybe just 44% idiot, with the other 8% being wealthy, heartless corporate sleazes.

And I'm (kinda) joking, so don't take it personally if you're a rational human being that voted for Bush. Y'know, all three of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:16 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:24 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:41 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:12 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:59 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:58 pm