[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Nightstar Zoo • View topic - The maze

The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The maze
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 7:43 pm 
Fred and George have a long standing rivalry between them. They both love mazes, and are always writing them for eachother. Fred, however, is much better than George at solving them, and has never been stumped yet.

Today, George is fed up. "Fred, I'm going to stump you this time. I'm gonna make the hardest maze you've ever seen. You'll have to go through trapdoors and secret passages, teleporters, and visit every room. I'll make you lost at every corner and want to quit before you pass the third branch, I will. And I won't give you any restarts either."

Fred thinks for a moment. "George, you go ahead and make that maze, and if everything you say about it is true, then I will have it done in the time that it takes to trace with the pencil."

What makes Fred so sure?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:02 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 10:33 pm 
Energizer Bunny

But that's not necessarily true... I can create a lot of mazes where one of the rules is that you have to visit every room and that you can't retrace your steps... and so entering a particular room at the wrong time can trap you.

Vorn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:56 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:23 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:49 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2003 11:24 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:04 pm 

Last edited by Pi on Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2003 2:10 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:08 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:54 pm 

Post subject: Re: The maze
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:18 am