Stuff you know if you have an 1985 Nagant
You have the only gas sealing revolver in existence
You can get a barrel silencer kit for a 100 year old single action revolver.
You can change cartridges by buying a different box. (.32 long, .32 magnum)
People see your ammunition and think you've never loaded the brass.
What's a sight adjustment?
Your cleaning rod is a long string.
The last time your gun was cleaned was the October Revolution
Service life, 120 years and counting.
What's a safety?
Every time you reload, tears come to your eyes.
What's a repair?
If the gun breaks, you'll never notice.
When someone jumps up yelling "Six shots, got you!" you shoot them.
1. Flip open the loading gate on the right side of the frame.
2. Unscrew the rod underneath the barrel till it comes loose, pull it forward, and then rotate the housing in front of the cylinder so that the rod lines up with the chamber next to the loading gate.
3. Use the rod to punch out the empty cartridge case.
4. Rotate the cylinder by hand to bring the next chamber in line and use the ejector rod again.
5. Repeat until all chambers are empty.
6. Swing the ejection rod back into position under the barrel, push the rod to the rear and screw it snugly into place.
7. Push seven fresh cartridges into the chambers, one by one, via the loading gate.
8. Close the loading gate.
9. Look up at the German infantry squad who have been watching you doing this.
10. Stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass dosvidanya.
Taken from http://www.sff.net/people/sanders/nagant.html