The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: City of Heroes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:29 pm 
I was a bit surprised not to see any mention of CoH.

If anyone else plays, do you have anything to comment on the new content update they've told is will be out? Personally, I can't wait for the TP okay because I'm tired of teammates TPing without asking, when I'm trying to do something else first. However, I've heard good arguments against the Rez okay option, because it might lock up your healer in the middle of battle. A teammate dies, and goes afk. You try to rez them, but they're gone. Do you have to wait until they hit yes or no, or can you move on and rez someone else who is there? And... I guess we'll just start the CoH discussion with those two things for now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:41 pm 
I haven't played CoH yet. I kinda just started SWG, so I probably wont play until either A) I get bored of SWG after the Space expansion or B) there is a mega cool free trial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:26 am 
Aye Star Wars galaxies space expansion shall be cool I am thinking.

I really want to play COH but I will probally wait till there is some sort of trial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:15 pm 
The first month is free, but you still have to buy the software. Frankly, I figure they ought to charge for the game OR the monthly fee, not both, but they obviously didn't ask me my opinion on it.

However, it is a wonderful game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:47 am 
BrassyDel wrote:
The first month is free, but you still have to buy the software. Frankly, I figure they ought to charge for the game OR the monthly fee, not both, but they obviously didn't ask me my opinion on it.

However, it is a wonderful game.

Of course. I am pretty sure everyone feels the same way about the pricing. Everyone except the guys who get lotsa money from these games that is.