<Pi> One of my co-workers yesterday asked why I have a pic of an old hayseed sitting on a tractor holding a pitchfork as the background on my test box. It really is a hokey picture. In response, I merely pointed to the physical machine, where it says "Precision 380" next to the brand logo.
<Pi> If he'd had something sharp nearby, he'd probably have stabbed me on the spot.
<Chalain> What's a Precision 380?
<Pi> !stfw precision 380
<Schlock> Lucky google site for precision 380 is http://www.digitalvideoediting.com/arti ... p?id=32744
* Chalain has no data on this other than the implied humorous correlation between Precision 380's and (presumably, ancient) farm equipment.
* Vermilion starts singing The Farmer In The Dell....
<Chalain> Okay, now I have more data: my assumption that a Precision 380 is a computer appears to be backed by evidence.
* Vermilion notes that if Chalain were an automobile, his brain would be a seized up four-banger in a rust covered exterior.
<Chalain> And if your were, it would be anything but a clue bus. I've already admitted I don't get it. Is there more data?
<Chalain> Farmer in the.
<Chalain> THERE we go.
* Vermilion pat-pats Chalain, and makes sure he gets upgraded to the Special Bus.
<Chalain> All right, so you ARE the clue bus. In my defense, I missed you because you were running early.
<Vermilion> I'm being punished, though, because *now* I have that child's song running through my cerebellum.
<Chalain> The initial impression I got from "farm equipment" was that of "== old computer".
* Chalain gives the song cleats.
<Chalain> And it's a farm song, too, so you know what they're tracking through there. Oh, wait. THis is YOUR mind we're talking about. WIPE YOUR FEET WHEN YOU'RE DONE, KIDS!
<Vermilion> Why am I the one being abused? Pi's the one that fed you the joke.
<Vermilion> "We lost little Susie!"
<Chalain> EH, mostly it was the not-very-nice auto comment.
* Pi is laughing too hard at you both to say anything witty.