[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Nightstar Zoo • View topic - Civilization

The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Civilization
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:54 pm 
Well, I finally ordered it. Sid Meier is a vengeful god and punishes me for waiting so long to buy his fabulous game. He gives me short nights of fitful sleep and long days of excruciating waiting. Damn him.

Anyway, which is your favorite race? Any tips on which to play? And just a general sounding off for all of Sid Meier’s games and why everything he touches turns to gold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:37 pm 
Energizer Bunny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:42 pm 

Post subject: Re: Civilization
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:51 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:14 am 
I go for the diplomatic way usually, so if someone is stupid enough to go to war with me, next turn they usually find that i've bribed all their other neighbors into declaring war on them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:34 am 
I am very excited about the next Pirates! game. It is shaping up to be possibly the best game he has done yet, making it the best game ever. (In my opinion at least)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:38 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:01 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:51 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:20 pm 
Energizer Bunny

I usually ignore diplomacy and all that, just concentrating on getting technological superiority. Then eventually the others declare war on me and I stomp them with laser cleats.

Vorn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:05 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:25 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 2:46 am