The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: what's your weapon?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:41 pm 
Poster child for the IGNORE list

alpha wrote:
In that case, are you going to stop production of the Perpetual Self-Destruct Devices?

... I don't want to Teraport MesCorp products anymore. Especially not to clean the carpet… Again…

Sure, the shrapnel is useful, but I prefer more precise weapons.

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get carried away now, those products are proving very popular right now. The market is hot for them: Literally!

And if you're ever in a fight involving thermonuclear weapons, shoot first.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:23 pm 
Entertainment
Entertainment

mesmorino wrote:
alpha wrote:
In that case, are you going to stop production of the Perpetual Self-Destruct Devices?

... I don't want to Teraport MesCorp products anymore. Especially not to clean the carpet… Again…

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get carried away now, those products are proving very popular right now. The market is hot for them: Literally!

I'll take a shipment of 10000, each in a thin, extremely flexible form. Half up front, a quarter on delivery, and another three-eighths if none of them explode prematurely*. And another eighth if none of the shipment explode prematurely.

Now, my special WMD terapedoes will have a larger boom! Let's get the relativistic missle/torpedo batteries ready to fire many terapedoes at 0.9+ C.

*Prematurely is defined as prior to their receiving of a wired activation signal sent by the terapedo that said device was supposed to be mounted in.

AlphaSec CEO
Owns Exponential antimatter magazines and a 30" long gun.
Wants a 30" Sniper Rifle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:05 am 
Janitor
Janitor

alpha wrote:

I'm putting dire's my money on sometime after 'never' but before 'never ever'.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 am 
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

*finishes new habitat*

*triple-teraports it randomly away from previous location*

I'm going to drunkard-walk my home every few days so presumably if anything made of BOOM encounters it again, it will be on purpose.

Don't do that unless you want the Forum Wars to start up again.

I had my good robe in there.

Forum weapon: the humble Northern Pikestaff

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 am 

alpha wrote:
mesmorino wrote:
alpha wrote:

I'll take a shipment of 10000, each in a thin, extremely flexible form. Half up front, a quarter on delivery, and another three-eighths if none of them explode prematurely*. And another eighth if none of the shipment explode prematurely.

Now, my special WMD terapedoes will have a larger boom! Let's get the relativistic missle/torpedo batteries ready to fire many terapedoes at 0.9+ C.

*Prematurely is defined as prior to their receiving of a wired activation signal sent by the terapedo that said device was supposed to be mounted in.

Done, on two conditions: 1) MesCorp gets to define what "Prematurely" means, and 2) No refunds

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:04 pm 
Entertainment
Entertainment

mesmorino wrote:
alpha wrote:
mesmorino wrote:

Done, on two conditions: 1) MesCorp gets to define what "Prematurely" means, and 2) No refunds

I think I'll outsource transportation, final assembly, installation, delivery, and launching to you. That way, we won't have any… accidents… on AlphaSec property. I don't want it getting near my defense systems.

Well, I guess some dozens of layers of perpetually exploding mines at the outside radius of my long range TAD systems would be useful. And some outside my inner secure zone.

Outer rim defenses design wrote:
Dozens of Homing Stealth Breacher mines of +2 shield piercing, followed by homing perpetual self destruct mines that bind to the ship before detonation.

It's a bad idea to attack AlphaSec systems, especially since said systems produce system defense systems, mines, breacher missiles, point defense systems, TAD systems, ships, anti-ship weaponry, AIs, AI warfare subroutines, gravity manipulation tech, fiddly bits, nanotech, drones, armour, teraports, torpedoes, missiles, and defense citadels. And antimatter. And custom weapon systems.

AlphaSec CEO
Owns Exponential antimatter magazines and a 30" long gun.
Wants a 30" Sniper Rifle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:59 pm 
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

Hello, I'm an armed bear. I have two arms. They are sidearms, because they're attached to my sides. Until now I've always felt that my two bear arms were all I needed. As for firearms, I've never felt that they'd be worth the trouble. I'd be unable to read books, and the constant smell of burnt fur would be a nuisance.

However, now that I've ventured into this armament-rich environment, I think that I should perhaps have something more. Zinho kindly showed me the way to this place. I couldn't just go directly here though, as going anywhere near this building unprotected would be downright stupid. Fortunately a friend from Svalbard lent me this suit of sky-iron armour. I'll have to give it back, but right now I'm also an armoured bear. Armoured enough to survive a visit to the Armoury, hopefully, so now I'm here to pick up my forum weapon. I understand that I don't get to specify the specifications, but I would prefer something more structurally stable than the typical MesCorp product.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:56 pm 
Entertainment
Entertainment

I urge calm - I have variable-sword.

And . . . /pulls out metallic canister/ A kitten-defence chaff grenade? T13 no less?!

--FreeFlier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:55 am 
Entertainment
Entertainment

While I'm not exactly the biggest cheerleader for MesCorp, it's only fair to point out that structural stability is not a problem with their work.

When it detonates, however, can be a concern, at which point structural stability becomes somewhat of a moot point.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:53 am 

Nohbody wrote:
While I'm not exactly the biggest cheerleader for MesCorp, it's only fair to point out that structural stability is not a problem with their work.

When it detonates, however, can be a concern, at which point structural stability becomes somewhat of a moot point.

Thank you! When you work with products that sweat worse than dynamite in a sauna you can't afford instability. All of our products are explosively explosive, but only upon reception of an encrypted detonation signal. When it goes off it'll be because you wanted it to go off. Well except for the AIs, they do what they want, when they want, and how they want.

Everybody likes to pooh-pooh MesCorp products until someone disturbs a diamond beetle nest and conventional explosives don't work on their carapaces and suddenly it's all screams and tears and "I need a MesCorp Mark 42 Smart Missile inbound on my position now! Airburst at 50m, add in the acid package and don't skimp on the cluster bombs! Debit my account when it's in flight and if it's here in the next 15min, take a 20% tip!"*

*Actual customer quote, from a member of Reilly's Rangers. And yes we got the tip.

MesCorp- For when you absolutely, positively need something blown up as completely as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:57 am 
Janitor
Janitor

mesmorino wrote:
All of our products are explosively explosive, but only upon reception of an encrypted detonation signal.

Or it caught fire (for combustible explosives), or it was under too much pressure (never give a MesCorp Explosive a 'pop' quiz), or it was mistreated (even non-AI MesCorp Explosives deal harshly with rude customers), or etc.

It pays to read the MesCorp User's Manual cover-to-cover and throw the manual at something you need blown up (reading the manual completely is but one of many ways to set it off). An incomplete reading will merely clean up the gene pool.

Code:
When it goes off it'll be because you wanted it to go off.

Even if you didn't know you wanted it to go off. But then if you don't it to explode, why did you buy MesCorp?

Quote:
Well except for the AIs, they do what they want, when they want, and how they want.

Thankfully what they want is to explode. MesCorp AIs are never happier than in those few brief glorious moments between deciding "The Time Is Now and Now Is The Time" and then detonating.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:24 pm 
Janitor
Janitor

Rombobjörn wrote:
Hello, I'm an armed bear. I have two arms. They are sidearms, because they're attached to my sides. Until now I've always felt that my two bear arms were all I needed. As for firearms, I've never felt that they'd be worth the trouble. I'd be unable to read books, and the constant smell of burnt fur would be a nuisance.

However, now that I've ventured into this armament-rich environment, I think that I should perhaps have something more. Zinho kindly showed me the way to this place. I couldn't just go directly here though, as going anywhere near this building unprotected would be downright stupid. Fortunately a friend from Svalbard lent me this suit of sky-iron armour. I'll have to give it back, but right now I'm also an armoured bear. Armoured enough to survive a visit to the Armoury, hopefully, so now I'm here to pick up my forum weapon. I understand that I don't get to specify the specifications, but I would prefer something more structurally stable than the typical MesCorp product.

Sigh. Mesmorino and Evileeyore show up and brag but forget to issue. Fortunately, IshidanCo prides itself on customer service.

You do, of course, present an unusual problem. We are all, of course, highly in favor of the right to bear arms, and the right to arm bears with the arms that would be right.

That sky-iron armor will have to go, though, but it is good that you are used to wearing clothes.

In exchange I offer you the Coat of Arms.

When in its rest state, it appears to be an ordinary leather greatcoat, that fashionable piece of clothing worn by military in inclement weather for centuries. However, at a mental command, arms can spring forth from any point on the coat. Anchored by nanotech, these arms have all the strength and dexterity that they would appear to have were they attached to shoulders in the usual way (as requested, very stable), thusly increasing your attack capability or fine manipulative ability as desired.

Sadly, the Coat of Arms was designed for human use, and the arms that appear are therefore human arms, as much as they can range at will from those of a fine Swiss watchmaker to those of Magnus ver Magnusson-compared to your natural ones, lacking claws and lacking fur. But if you can bear to bear bare arms instead of bear arms, then you are hereby issued your weapon.

While plain now, we have authorized Tailor to add any custom embroidery or embossings you desire.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:50 am 
Janitor
Janitor

Ishidan wrote:
Sigh. Mesmorino and Evileeyore show up and brag but forget to issue. Fortunately, IshidanCo prides itself on customer service.

Rombob is already an armed bear! Not much in EvilE Inc's arsenal that can exceed that. I mean it already has good old Mark I Sharps (never leave home without 'em!) at the end of it's arms and a perfect coat of Genuine(TM) Mark I Bear Hide Armor.

I could have offered it several varieties of 'Olde Tyme' Foot Powered Three Wheeled Conveyances... but I've heard some Ursines take offence to that sort of suggestion these days.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:58 am 
Janitor
Janitor

evileeyore wrote:
Rombob is already an armed bear! Not much in EvilE Inc's arsenal that can exceed that. I mean it already has good old Mark I Sharps (never leave home without 'em!) at the end of it's arms and a perfect coat of Genuine(TM) Mark I Bear Hide Armor.

Well now he can be exceptionally well armed. Assuming he is willing to trade armor for more arms.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:39 am 
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

Ishidan wrote:
That sky-iron armor will have to go

No problem. As I said the armour is only borrowed.

Ishidan wrote:
In exchange I offer you the Coat of Arms.

When in its rest state, it appears to be an ordinary leather greatcoat, that fashionable piece of clothing worn by military in inclement weather for centuries. However, at a mental command, arms can spring forth from any point on the coat. Anchored by nanotech, these arms have all the strength and dexterity that they would appear to have were they attached to shoulders in the usual way (as requested, very stable), thusly increasing your attack capability or fine manipulative ability as desired.

Sadly, the Coat of Arms was designed for human use, and the arms that appear are therefore human arms, as much as they can range at will from those of a fine Swiss watchmaker to those of Magnus ver Magnusson-compared to your natural ones, lacking claws and lacking fur. But if you can bear to bear bare arms instead of bear arms, then you are hereby issued your weapon.

Excellent! Now I have as many arms as Schlock has. I'm sure this will come in handy at times. It would have been neat if it could have made bear arms though. Then I could have sprouted a second arm on my right side and talked about my right two bear arms. Oh well, one can't have everything. When it's dark I can perhaps make a really hairy Ainu arm and hope that no one will notice the difference.

Ishidan wrote:
While plain now, we have authorized Tailor to add any custom embroidery or embossings you desire.

Well I mustn't miss the chance to have my arms emblazoned on my Coat of Arms. I just have to come up with an appropriate coat of arms first.

evileeyore wrote:
good old Mark I Sharps (never leave home without 'em!)

Quite right. I always keep my claws on hand. To this day I have never left them behind when I've left home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:55 am 

evileeyore wrote:
Ishidan wrote:

I could have offered it several varieties of 'Olde Tyme' Foot Powered Three Wheeled Conveyances... but I've heard some Ursines take offence to that sort of suggestion these days.

MesCorp has no need to advertise anything. We've been coasting on word of mouth since our inception because there's no better endorsement than "oh my god what kinda weapon was that, and where can we get get some?!"

The only downside is that being able to make that kind of request requires you to survive a MesCorp weapon, which is an achievement in itself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:54 pm 
Janitor
Janitor

Rombobjörn wrote:
Excellent! Now I have as many arms as Schlock has. I'm sure this will come in handy at times. It would have been neat if it could have made bear arms though. Then I could have sprouted a second arm on my right side and talked about my right two bear arms.

Given your size you should have no problems supporting three arms per side. That is, you could bear one bear and two bare arms on your right and still have room left on your left to balance right.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:27 pm 
Arctic Exhibit
Arctic Exhibit

Hi everyone. I'm new. I hear you can get a good weapon around these parts?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:25 am 
Arctic Exhibit
Arctic Exhibit

Hoy_Small_Fry wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm new. I hear you can get a good weapon around these parts?

As Sam would say, "Oh boy!"

*opens up the Book of Armaments*

Good weapons, good weapons. There's Big Bertha, but that's been booked out indefinitely, as are all the projectile weapons above 20 inches.

*pages on*

Hmm, "Mescorp Weapons, Good -> See entry in glossary titled Dangerous, Highly."

*pages on*

Ouch, papercut. Who's been sharpening the edges of the Book of Armaments? You know how deadly that can be.

Ah, here we go, and there's one left in stock. The GOOD shoulder-mounted instrument, Invented by Dr Igor Thuthpect a century ago and used for roughly ten years before the medical ethics enforcers caught up with him, the Generally Obligatory Organ Donator can scan a sophont's body in under twenty seconds, isolate all organs and classify them by damage level, transplant viability and current black market valuation. Then utilizing the built-in robo-surgeon, it can harvest the selected organs relatively painlessly*, secure them in the proper conditions for long term storage and transport and file a For Sale entry on Obay for you.

*pain experienced by the operator is guaranteed to be negligible unless the operator has failed to isolate the patient from his friends, family or other customers of AlphaCorp, Ishidan Corp or Mescorp.*

The only problem listed in the Book of Armaments is that the robo-surgeon charges roughly 1000 bucks an minute to harvest the selected organs. Dual credit card slots are provided to reduce the risk of loss of payment during the procedure.

*Dials 999-MEAT into the armory dispenser and hands the GOOD instrument to Hoy_Small_Fry along with a warranty notice roughly copied from a Mescorp smart bomb manual.*

Do enjoy the rest of your day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:36 am 
Janitor
Janitor

Bruce the Loon wrote:
Ah, here we go, and there's one left in stock. The GOOD shoulder-mounted instrument, Invented by Dr Igor Thuthpect

Ah yes. One of the very few Igors to really make a name for himself (out of whatever syllables were lying around, as is their style), and also to earn a recognized postgraduate degree. Now, the degree was not in medicine (the other Igors would NEVER let him live that down), but he nonetheless is due the honorific†.

Quote:
a century ago and used for roughly ten years before the medical ethics enforcers caught up with him, the Generally Obligatory Organ Donator can scan a sophont's body in under twenty seconds, isolate all organs and classify them by damage level, transplant viability and current black market valuation. Then utilizing the built-in robo-surgeon, it can harvest the selected organs relatively painlessly*, secure them in the proper conditions for long term storage and transport and file a For Sale entry on Obay for you.

*pain experienced by the operator is guaranteed to be negligible unless the operator has failed to isolate the patient from his friends, family or other customers of AlphaCorp, Ishidan Corp or Mescorp.*

The only problem listed in the Book of Armaments is that the robo-surgeon charges roughly 1000 bucks an minute to harvest the selected organs. Dual credit card slots are provided to reduce the risk of loss of payment during the procedure.

This is true. While the scan takes twenty seconds, as you noted, and the autodoc generally does not bother with anaesthesia, the organ extraction is not nearly as fast, depending entirely on how much the subject is resisting or armored.

In addition, it does not take well to the credit cards running out of available credit during the procedure at all well. As you noted, it is shoulder mounted: sometimes, insufficient available credit is handled by halting the extraction midway and leaving it at that. Other times, the autodoc chooses to deal with insufficient available credit by extracting valuable organs from its bearer as well as its designated target. Surgery costing an arm and a leg? You should be so lucky.

†Doctor of Theology, of course. I am told that he was the sole member of his graduating class that year, quite unusual for a school that usually graduates several dozen at a time. What? No, no, all of his original cohort were later found quite alive and in possession of all their original parts, but to a man they had all chosen to pursue different fields. As for why he chose that one, he said that he not only found it practical to truly understand his occupation, but he was also strangely attracted to the abbreviation of the title.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:03 am 

Bruce the Loon wrote:

Hmm, "Mescorp Weapons, Good -> See entry in glossary titled Dangerous, Highly."

Motion to change the entry heading to "Dangerous, Extremely"

Secondary motion to add a further entry- "Dangerous, Sexy"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:46 am 
Arctic Exhibit
Arctic Exhibit

GOOD? Sweet! I'll take it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:10 am 
Janitor
Janitor

mesmorino wrote:
Secondary motion to add a further entry- "Dangerous, Sexy"

How about Photogenic, Dangerously. Considering everyone always wants film of the spectacle.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:13 pm 
Arctic Exhibit
Arctic Exhibit

So I've been running around this forum, blissfully ignorant of my combat ineffectiveness. I'm here to rectify that. Yes, I'm reporting late, yes I'll report for kp duty after receiving my weapon. Will somebody issue me a weapon please?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:30 pm 
Janitor
Janitor

technojunkie wrote:
So I've been running around this forum, blissfully ignorant of my combat ineffectiveness. I'm here to rectify that. Yes, I'm reporting late, yes I'll report for kp duty after receiving my weapon. Will somebody issue me a weapon please?

Since your volunteering for KP duty here's your Good Old Tried and True (C) Mark 1 Vegetable Peeler:

Someone will come along and issue an actual combat weapon any time now, but remember EvilE Inc for all your BATTLE TESTED (TM) tool needs!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:38 am 
Janitor
Janitor

evileeyore wrote:
technojunkie wrote:

Since your volunteering for KP duty here's your Good Old Tried and True (C) Mark 1 Vegetable Peeler:

Someone will come along and issue an actual combat weapon any time now, but remember EvilE Inc for all your BATTLE TESTED (TM) tool needs!

What's this? EvilE Inc. passes by an opportunity to issue a weapon? How unusual.
Fortunately, IshidanCo is on the scene.
An analysis of your posts at the time of your arrival here indicate that your busiest thread was on the subject of manufacturing capability, and here you agree to serve in the kitchen. Therefore...

*places an earthenware bottle with a clamp stopper on the table*
Behold your weapon. The AnyBottle. It is able to instantly conjure any plant-based extract that you can name (although it will always conjure it at room temperature).
This will give you a wide range of opportunities, including from combat multiplier to saboteur.

It is said that an army travels on its stomach. This is where the combat multiplier part comes in, as you can raise the morale of your allies by conjuring coffee (although tepid), fruit based sauces or sugar syrup for making field rations more palatable, floral extracts for masking the stenches of battle, or stave off dehydration with coconut water or other juices. Although it cannot conjure alcohol (that being a byproduct of yeast, not a plant extract), it can conjure other liquid psychoactive plant extracts such as kava.

Should you manage to gain access to the enemy's galley, the sabotage opportunities are endless. Just as a trooper with a full and working belly is more effective, disrupting the enemy's food is sure to cause havoc. The oil of the castor bean, for instance, is well known for its intestinal disruptive effects, as are extracts of the more potent members of the fruits of the Capsicum family--and that's assuming you aren't the kind to lace the food with something highly and directly toxic, a description that many plants fill.

Even in the heat of combat, the AnyBottle can be useful. An oil slick is good for area denial whether the oil is petrol based or plant based, after all, and there are many plant extracts that can be combined with your potato peeler to yield an effective weapon: the ever popular ricin comes to mind. (although, sadly, the most vicious venoms are animal- insect- or bacteria- produced, which the bottle cannot conjure). Just remember to wash your gear before peeling more potatoes for friendlies.

(weapon characteristics inspired by the Goblins Anymug, bottle design inspired by this deliciousness.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:11 am 
Janitor
Janitor

Ishidan wrote:
What's this? EvilE Inc. passes by an opportunity to issue a weapon? How unusual.

EvilE Inc has never been in the weapons business, we're a Tool Distribution Company, though all of our productions have been extensively tested in battle since the first sophonts began aggression on one another. If our products are used for mayhem, well that's none of our business.

However, EvilE Inc does have 'knock-off' Just As Good As The Original Company (TM) products at 'so cheap it was stolen' prices, if our discerning customers have a need for more direct tools of war.

EvilE Inc does not accept refunds on Just As Good As The Original Company products.
MesCorp 'replica' munitions and explosives are not kept in stock, please place an order which will be filled as soon as we steal another one of their delivery trucks at our earliest convenience.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:29 pm 

evileeyore wrote:
Ishidan wrote:

EvilE Inc has never been in the weapons business, we're a Tool Distribution Company, though all of our productions have been extensively tested in battle since the first sophonts began aggression on one another. If our products are used for mayhem, well that's none of our business.

However, EvilE Inc does have 'knock-off' Just As Good As The Original Company (TM) products at 'so cheap it was stolen' prices, if our discerning customers have a need for more direct tools of war.

EvilE Inc does not accept refunds on Just As Good As The Original Company products.
MesCorp 'replica' munitions and explosives are not kept in stock, please place an order which will be filled as soon as we steal another one of their delivery trucks at our earliest convenience.

MesCorp replica munitions have detonation sequences as long as half a second, how scandalous is that?! You can have everything from the reject pile if you want, they're probably still more explosive than any replica you'll find.

On an unrelated note, did we we ever get round to sorting out that maniac on the mountain?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:36 pm 
Janitor
Janitor

mesmorino wrote:
MesCorp replica munitions have detonation sequences as long as half a second, how scandalous is that?! You can have everything from the reject pile if you want, they're probably still more explosive than any replica you'll find.

Which is why we don;t stock them. Just coordinates to where unmarked vehicles loaded with them might be at a future date.

Quote:
On an unrelated note, did we we ever get round to sorting out that maniac on the mountain?

I doubt it. We're pretty bad about getting around to things.

Blowing things up? Creating Weapons of Mad Genius? Hosting inter-company slapfights? Those things we're all pretty good at.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:57 am 
Safari Exhibit
Safari Exhibit

mesmorino wrote:
*snip*

You mean the one with the the unauthorized Ardune-payloads in his mortar-shells?

I relived him of his ill-gained weaponry some time ago...
max_da_killah wrote:
alpha wrote:
And sometimes it backfires. Example: The poor guy who decided to make some DIY weapons. Useful weapons! *gasp*
Since you mentioned him ...
*checks the live feed of the TAPs assigned to him and his mountain of unauthorized weaponary*
... nope still there so the armorer's wrath hasn't gotten to him yet.

*glances at the live feed again*
Uhmmm ... unauthorized Ardune payloads in those mortar shells? Can't have that!
*ports in a few more TAPs, orders them to tractor all the unauthorized weapons, than port out into deep interstellar space (the one assigned to Tabac's Tomahawk, which was carried in the back of his waist, gives Tabac quite a painful wedgie in the process) and then uses the self-destruct feature of the TAPs to render the weapons unusable should they be found accidentally*

EARTH-SHATTERING KA-BOOM

Damn, those mortar shells weren't even properly hardened ... *shakes head* ... well, at least those weapons will not be found anymore.
*brifly wonders whether or not the astronomers will think they have observed a nova when/if they observe the explosion in 2 years, 7 months, 19 days, 2 hours, 57 minutes and 23 seconds from now*

Proud owner of Lil' Bertha, the massive sniper cannon atop of the armory. Her range is measured in parsecs and she has automatic gyrostabilization, quantum beam tunneling technology and FTL target acquisition probes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 33  Next