The Nightstar Zoo

Nightstar IRC Network - irc.nightstar.net
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:21 am 
Malevolent God of the Schlockiverse

The PD has a 10,000m annie plant. This is similar in size to the individual annies on the Cloak-class Ob'enn ships.

--Howard

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:53 am 
Ok then. This, oddly enough, makes me sad.

What do PD's 'big guns' look like and what does he call them?
Besides the massive blackhole cannon in the center of the galaxy, that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:58 am 
Howard Tayler wrote:
The PD has a 10,000m annie plant. This is similar in size to the individual annies on the Cloak-class Ob'enn ships.

--Howard

What do I win?

The thread where I said it

Novulae wrote:
I'm gonna put my pool at 10Km

^^
What I said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:29 pm 
Intern
Intern

Howard Tayler wrote:

--Howard

Crap on a crutch, that thing is HUGE.

That ship doesn't have a 10km annie: that 10km annie has a ship. (I've been thinking this for a while, actually, but this drives it home.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:25 pm 
I'm somewhat disappointed that there are no large weapons visable on the exterior of the ship. Then again, to be visible on a vessel that size would require a scale where other vessels could concievably fly into the muzzel of such weapons.
Please note, I do not advocate entering the muzzels of any insanely large weapons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:43 pm 
Intern
Intern

Travellar wrote:
I'm somewhat disappointed that there are no large weapons visable on the exterior of the ship. Then again, to be visible on a vessel that size would require a scale where other vessels could concievably fly into the muzzel of such weapons.
Please note, I do not advocate entering the muzzels of any insanely large weapons.

Luke: The cave is collapsing!

Han: This is no cave!

Leia: Hey, that looks a lot like my home planet of Alderaa-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:27 pm 
Intern
Intern

Travellar wrote:

Whaddaya talkin' bout? That ship IS a weapon. The whole thing is one gigantic gravy gun!

On a side note, while this may be the only forum where people believe a 30 inch sniper rifle refers to the barrel diameter, Petey must be the only being ever drawn, imagined or filmed who would think it referred to the firing pin.

*cue evil laugh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:28 pm 
WickedWolfie wrote:
Travellar wrote:

Whaddaya talkin' bout? That ship IS a weapon. The whole thing is one gigantic gravy gun!

On a side note, while this may be the only forum where people believe a 30 inch sniper rifle refers to the barrel diameter, Petey must be the only being ever drawn, imagined or filmed who would think it referred to the firing pin.

Even though I know it refers to the length, every time I have to remind myself of that because I keep interpreting it as the barrel diameter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:44 pm 
Howard Tayler wrote:

--Howard

YOW. No wonder the Admiral backed down in a hurry. His itty-bitty Battleplate (Dang... Never thought I'd say that- but then, it's all relative isn't it?) was majorly outgunned in the Gravitics department (Meaning nowhere near enough gravitic power to deflect a gravy-gun shot from the Pliated Daises even on a good day...).